Bio - Electric Lymph Drainage
Bio-Electric Lymphatic Drainage (BELD) allows the body to go into the parasympathetic healing mode. BELD therapy uses a light beam generator which emits a stream of negative ions which are known for their antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. This light beam improves the flow of blood and lymph, while simultaneously loosening waste from cells.
BELD is the most recent advancement in vibration energy technology. This means it emits energetic information to the energy field of the cells via hormonic sounds, frequencies of light and Noble Gas Ionization. This assists in the removal of toxins, poisons, and trapped proteins, literally cleaning the spaces between cells and allowing waste products and toxins to slowly and safely flow out through normal channels. It is a safe, gentle, non-invasive procedure combined with manual lymph drainage. The therapist is able to accomplish in a one hour session what would take many hours without the vibration energy technology.
What To Expect In A Session:
The patient undresses and lies on a massage table under a sheet/blanket in a warm room. The BELD machine has a hand held wand that is lightly moved over the skin by therapist which produces a negative energy field allowing the blood and lymph to circulate freely. The hands-on lymphatic drainage technique combination is slow, subtle, and gently sweeping movements, mimicking the natural rhythmic pumping of the lymphatic and congested areas to FLOW. Stagnation is reversed and the lymph system is now free to perform its normal cleansing functions. The toxins/congestion gets dumped into the kidney/bladder and large intestines which are then eliminated from the body.
Before Your Session:
• Avoid skin lotion/oil, deodorant, perfume, makeup. Since this light technique must not be blocked to achieve maximum benefits. The skin products could be otherwise absorbed.
• Avoid drinking 1 hour before session for comfort while lying down.
• Avoid irritants like coffee, soda, alcohol, sugar, etc. on the day of the appointment.
After Your Session:
• Patients may feel relaxed for a few hours after appointment.
• Patients may urinate more that day. It may have a stronger smell, different color, or foamy/filmy as the lymph drains first towards kidney/bladder.
• It is imperative to drink more water than normal to assist the cleansing.
How Many Sessions Do You Need?
BELD may be taken every other day to help a congested /toxic system. For maximum benefit of a lymphatic cleansing, we recommend Bio-Electric Lymphatic Drainage followed by sauna, or Ionic Foot Cleanse.